SocioSite License Program
- A SocioSite License Agreement will give you the right to integrate (parts of) the information system of the SocioSite in the web site of your organization. The visitors of your web site can use all the information we provide on a regular basis.
- The SocioSite License Program is open for all individuals, institutions, and profit and non-profit organizations in the world.
- If you are interested in a SocioSite License we will jointly determine the specific scope and conditions of the use of the information system.
- The licensed material can be locally stored on the server of your web site, integrated in the local system of your information services, or disclosed from your site with hyperlinks to the sections or pages of the SocioSite.
The period of the Agreement can be as long as the concerning parties decide and can always be renewed.
- The SocioSite is owned by ABy Teleconsulting and is protected by the Dutch Copyright Law, the United States Copyright Law and International Treaty provisions.
- SocioSite License Holders are not allowed to rent, lease, sublicense or lend the SocioSite documents. You may, however, transfer all your rights to use the SocioSite information system to another person or legal entity provided that the receiving party accept the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
If desired we can advize or support you to find the most adequate integration of the licensed material into your web site.
If you are interested in the SocioSite License Program we would be very pleased to discuss the details.
For further information please contact:
Amsterdam, 13th September, 2013